Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Normal service to resume shortly

The post title makes me sound like a train! I am reading a history of the London Underground at the moment, maybe that sparked it.



Chug chug chugging along is how I feel at the moment. Busy (but very interesting) work including trips away - and probably the change to dark nights and mornings - has slowed my engine down ;-)



This was me on Saturday - wrapped up in a plaid flannel shirt and blue scarf, and Edwardian-style coat & boots, with a bright woolly hat. Mr SS calls me Berry Head when I wear it.

Perce (or to use her alternative names: Cleopatra Fang or Mrs P Tweeter) is equally snoozy, seen here on soft Egyptian cotton  (!) -


I'll be back posting more frequently when I'm feeling a bit more energetic. Love to you all, especially those dealing with more serious things than a bit of tiredness xxx


6 comments:

  1. Ahh, Mrs Berry Head, that's cute! And you look toasty and warm, which you need to be in this increasingly chilly weather. Perce has got it right - snuggle down and snooze on some fine bed linen!
    No rush, get back to blogging when you feel like it - we'll be here! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW that is the cutest hat!! A bright hat or coat definitely helps with the dreary weather.

    Miss Percy and I have a common remedy to days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving Berry Head, you look so cute and snuggly wrapped up and Perse is a close second.
    Take a break, chill out and have some Rachel time. we're not going anywhere. I'll be following your lead in 40 days time and unplugging altogether! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red hat! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coat and cherry topper :)

    Daylight Savings Time I still cannot comprehend. What is it saving, exactly? I always feel like I'm dying after the fall time change - for at least two weeks :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking in! Miss you, and hope you're feeling more like writing soon. I hope you are busy taking over the world ... you'd make a fine Grand Planet Overlord. Or whatever you're doing, hope it's fun. Get rest, pet dog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment, thank you so much for dropping by!