Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Errand girl


Today was all about errands, so I dressed for queuing, exchanging, dropping off...



I like the pink in the top, it pings out at me. I picked a scarf with a bit of pink in it, you know me & matching...

striped top - Jigsaw
scarf - gift
jeans with squish - Levis
boots - Camper
Did jeans and boots combo but have to say I am not so crazy about elasticky jeans. These are the most denim-y stretch jeans I have found that still fit inside long boots but there is still a bit too much stretch for my liking. They squish me! 2013 will not be a year of squish.

Well those are my thoughts of the day.. what are yours?

8 comments:

  1. I get what you mean about the jeans that stretch too much - I have a pair and they drive me nuts!

    But I do like the boots you have on! And the striped top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethie! I will just exchange the bit between the striped top and the boots then ;-)

      Delete
  2. Yay stripey shirts! I always size up in skinny jeans. I'm normally a US 2/4 and size up to at least a 6 or 28. I hate being squished too.

    My thoughts for today are that 2013 is the year of a slouchy sweater. lol! It's really cold here now and I'm miserable about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that case, you need to get to get a thermal top under a slouchy jumper! I saw someone today in a lovely mustardy fluffy jumper...and thought.. WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jeans don't look too elastic-y; they look great on you. And I love the boldly striped tee.

    Happy New Year!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I want that shirt. Also, I like super-soft jegging type jeans that fit inside boots and go under long tunics and short sweater dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need a t-shirt that says, "Not a year of squish." Love the shirt - stripes rule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, it's on the way to the printers...

      Delete

I appreciate every comment, thank you so much for dropping by!