Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Squirrels talk, don't you know?
Happy holidays everyone! Following on from Ally's invitation to wear a decoration - I'm kind of wearing the squirrel... in any case, he's a little feisty, and probably wouldn't take well to being dangled from my ear.

Have been quiet this week due to being rather low on energy. Have been taking it easy - with bed n book days - and also I don't need to think about work again until 7th January, which is going to help :-)




4 comments:

  1. Yay! That squirrel is a cutie -- and a pretty accessory for your outfit. Thanks for playing this fun game! Merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little squirrel - so cute. I'm off to work shortly, but then I'm off till the 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squirrels don't talk? Uh-oh.

    Great scarf and front pocket deets on those jeans.

    I wish my holiday was as long as yours, but it's pretty long. I have enjoyed several book n bed days :)

    Happy holidays to your and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! So cute! Happy Christmas, SS! Your little tree is too cute. Congrats on the long holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment, thank you so much for dropping by!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.