Monday, 12 November 2012

Visibly teal-ish

This week....

Today is teal. Thanks so much to Megan Mae and Keely for setting this challenge up.

wall pug says hiya


I stayed up way past my bedtime last night, mainly just faffing about which is why I look so tired :-) I hunkered down at work and ploughed through multiple small-yet-fiddly tasks.

I'm also participating in Visible Monday, hosted by the lovely Patti at Not Dead Yet. Always a great gaggle of bloggers to found doing VM.

Tomorrow I am meeting my Mum for a Christmas shopping trip & will be wearing (a slightly creative interpretation of) wine, Tuesday's colour.

Hope Monday hasn't be too much of a shock to you all?

striped cardi - Gant
teal top - Toast
scarf - from Amsterdam
skirt - NW3 Hobbs
woolly tights - M&S
boots - Camper

15 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that scarf - it's got almost all the colors for the fashion challenge in it!! Your striped cardigan is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should be lazy and wear it all week!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! I think teal is great, it seems to really suit everyone.
    Monday has been fine, thanks, busy but productive. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't found anyoe yet who looks dodgy in teal :-)

      Delete
  3. Well done on the teal, SS! Thanks as always for sharing your cool look with Visible Monday. Now get some rest : >

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti, I got an early night, it was delicious!

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I love the stripey sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look tired - you look bright, cheerful, and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be all the daft jokes the photographer makes in the morning...!

      Delete
  6. Loving all your different shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Keely - teal -and the grey - will be the easiest challenge colours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do gamine better than just about anyone. Very, very chipper and sweet outfit. Enjoy the shopping and Mum and the wine. Oh, you meant the color palette ... you could still do the wine over lunch! (My Monday was just stupid. But all is better, smarter today, thanks.)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment, thank you so much for dropping by!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.